Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Sparkles!

Only 45 minutes until 2010....it's always amazing when this time comes, I don't know why, it's not like we don't see it coming! Sort of like winter, always a shock! Hard to believe Y2k was 10 whole years ago!


I wanted to show you some sparkly, new-year's-eve-like beads for a little bit of excitement!! :)

I was fortunate enough to experience a holiday-miracle with the early release of my book through Amazon.com this week...so, that has already made my year!!

I want to thank Tish of "Just a Tish Designs" for her review of the book that she just posted on her blog.


WOW! It's still an amazing thought that other people besides family members are reading it!!

A great reminder that life can thrill, amaze and boggle the mind with the ability to change direction in the blink of an eye!

Happy New Year!! Please enjoy the sparkles!! :)

1 comment:

LeoneKhunze said...

This website online is really a stroll-by for all the information you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll positively uncover it.discount deals australia