Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coppery Glass Rounds

Today's beads are pretty faceted rounds with a coppery finish. Each of these sizes came on its own strand and was located on what I call the Joann Etc. "strand wall".

I believe they were 30% off the regular price, which meant I couldn't use a coupon, but I had a whole page of coupons for 40% off one regular priced item that I was able to use for other purchases, so it's all good!

The original plan was to use these faceted glass beads in conjunction with yesterday's "holiday green" open square bead. I haven't found the successful combination yet, but am continuing to strive for the magical formula! :)

I hope you are having a nice week so far! One more work day for me and then it's a 4 day holiday weekend, YAY!!

3 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Those are pretty Lisa...they will be a nice compliment for the green!

Cheers

Stephanie said...

Ohh I love those beads! Browns are my favorite color. Great blog!
-Stephanie

Lacey said...

Reading your blog makes me feel good. It's really great to know that I'm not the only one who uses Michael's and JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby to purchase my beads. Their selections are so varied and beautiful (as well as well priced). Thanks for letting folks know that you don't have to spend a fortune to get beautiful beads. Keep up the awesome work. God bless.