Saturday, December 26, 2009

Icy Blue Sparkles!

Icy blue gorgeously faceted beads, ahhh! Very nice and refreshing!

Would you believe a coworker of mine handed me a little department store box last week which held the remains of a nice, long necklace which incorporated a pattern using these 3 beads.

They are extremely sparkly and I wanted them pretty bad. It took everything I had to say, oh no, I couldn't take those! Let me fix your necklace for you...

After some cajoling, I agreed to take them :)

I am still planning on making her something, but possibly a bracelet and earrings so I can make one of her friends a pair of earrings with them also. I am considering pairing them with glass pearls for a wintry vibe.

What do you think? Silver accents would work nicely too!

6 comments:

Cathryn said...

I vote for both icy pearls and silver accents with those beads! Good luck! I can't wait to see the finished project!

The Beading Gem said...

Teaming them with clear crystals and silver beads would make them drop dead gorgeous!

Azure Accessories said...

Pretty color...any of your choices would set them off nicely...I know what ever you do it will be beautiful!

Cheers

Kokopelli said...

They are gorgeous! Definitely silver accents and maybe white crystals to make an ice princess design.

Just A Tish said...

yes, i love these! i have a necklace that my mom gave me of the same color crystals. i have made a pair of earrings out of it so far, but i don't know what to do with the rest. i keep hanging on to them for that special occasion :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe a mix of clear crystals and pearls to really make them pop? I know whatever you come up with, they will be gorgeous!

In Beads and Happiness,
Suzann Sladcik Wilson