Friday, December 11, 2009

Featured Designer: Jamie Hogsett & Softflex Econoflex

When I saw the guest blogger post by Jamie Hogsett on "Softflex Girl" Sara Hardin's blog this week, I was thrilled!

I enjoy wrapping a gift and embellishing it like crazy, especially with unusual or interesting materials. However, I never thought about using the softflex econoflex wire and as soon as I saw it, I thought, "OF COURSE"!! It made complete sense to me!! I don't know why I didn't think of it myself!

I was especially happy when I realized I already have the spring green, cinnamon red, autumn brown, black and steel blue on hand!! Yay!!
You can't beat the price and can find it in a number of places such as local hobby lobby stores or the Softflex website.

I can't wait to get wrapping!

Great stuff Jamie and Sara, thanks so much for sharing and allowing me to post these ideas!!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for passing along this neat idea! :)

SimpsonS said...

What a great idea and just in time for the holidays!

Cathryn said...

Great idea!

Azure Accessories said...

How pretty...some people are always thinking!!!

Cheers

Mikki said...

Very cool indeed....love those little ornaments on the ends.