Monday, December 14, 2009

I Received a Special Gift Today!!

You are not going to believe what I received as a gift from a friend today!! Ready?....

SHRINKY DINK EARRINGS!!

Seriously, these were tied together with a red ribbon and layed on top of a handmade card that accompanied a festively wrapped gift from Bath & Body Works in red celophane!!
Oh my gosh, I had a split second thought of , "wow, I'm not worthy!"... Then it turned into, "wow, I feel really special"!

Unbelievable!! My friend used the "real" shrinky dink brand white plastic and die-cut out the snowflakes, punched a hole, baked them and turned them into earrings. Aww, that is just so sweet.

If you are reading...THANK YOU MARY, you are truly one of a kind!! :)

7 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Wow...those are so festive and pretty...what a nice gift!!! A talented friend by they way...

Cheers

Kokopelli said...

How sweet! What a gift and what a friend!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Wow those are cool. Lucky girl! Shrinky Dinks really make great earrings!!

Cyndi L said...

What a great treat to have for the holidays :-)

Cindy Gimbrone said...

What a lovely surprise! The snowflakes are so pretty.

Thanks for sharing :-)
Cindy

Jeannie said...

Hail Mary! Heaven must be missing an angel.
I love working with shrinky dinks. I use the frosted sheets that you can add an color medium to.

Melissa J. Lee said...

Okay, those are seriously cool. I love Shrinky Dinks! I can't wait until my son is old enough for us to play with them together.