Saturday, December 12, 2009

This Week's Project: Happy Holidays Bracelet

After yesterday's softflex wire post, I took a few minutes to dig up the red and green wire so I would have it on hand when it was time to wrap a gift.

Well...I thought it would be fun to make a random bracelet with red and green beads. I wanted something fun, festive and simple, so I decided to just crimp on some beads allowing a good bit of the colored wire to show.

It seemed a little bare once the beads were all attached, so I added some sliding dangles. I started to laugh when I put it on and that's a good sign to myself that I have made something fun that, when worn, will lift my spirits.

That is ALWAYS a good thing!! I hope everyone had a chance to create some fun today too!!

12 comments:

Davinia said...

This most definitely has a festive air to it. Very pretty and I'm glad it made you smile.

Lucia said...

Christmas color haha green and red...so cute!!

Have a great holiday!

Azure Accessories said...

Just perfect for the holiday season...
it is nice to wear pieces that make us happy!!!
Cheers

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's cute!

D's World said...

Very festive indeed! Love the color combo:)

Anonymous said...

Festive=Fun! Like the idea of adding the bangle. Definitely gave it the finishing touch!

In Beads and Happiness,
Suzann Sladcik Wilson

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Very cute! Happy Holidays to You!!

Cathryn said...

It's festive AND pretty! Thank you!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a great holiday bracelet idea!

The Beading Gem said...

Definitely ho-ho-ho! Love this inspiration and congrats on the new book. Very clever angle!

Unknown said...

May I post this on the SoftFlexGirl blog?

albina N muro said...

try this site ~! activity holidays