"A Bead in Time: 35 Jewelry Projects Inspired by Slices of Life"
A Bead in Time is perfect for beaders of all skill levels who want to make their jewelry more personal.
A wealth of step-by-step projects offers clear instruction on a wide range of beading and jewelry techniques, including wire wrapping, peyote stitch, using memory wire, macrame and more!
Each project begins with a discussion on the inspiration for the piece, including a photo depicting that specific inspiration.
Tips and tricks will show you how to design pieces based on your own life - a unique twist to most beading and jewelry making books.
- Review by Jean Yates
- Review by Tish McDermott
- Review by Capitola Girl
- Review by Margot Potter
- Review by Barbe St. John
- Review by The Beading Gem
- Review on Jewelry Report
- Review by Tammy Powley
- Review by Mortira of Inspirational Beading
- Review by Rings & Things' Dave Robertson
- Review by Giveaway Winner: Davinia
- Review by Cindy Lietz
- Review by Shala of BellaOnline
- Review by Sara at SoftFlex Co.