Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Year's Reindeer

As I was breezing through "my pictures" I noticed this reindeer bead from last year and it is just way too cute not to bring back for a repeat post!!

This was actually run on 11/24/08 and appears I was getting ahead of the game and had the holiday spirit even before Thanksgiving!! :)

I guess there is nothing wrong with that...it would be nice to have the holiday spirit EVERY day of the year!! I sincerely try to do that every day when I step a foot out of bed, however, some days I am more successful than others.

After reading the post from last year, I think this would work great as a lapel pin. Possibly using a swarovski headpin through the loop which would be very simple. You could also attach this to a pin form and cover the form with red and green crystals. How fun!

I hope you are all having a great time this holiday season, especially when it comes to arts & crafts!! It is a wonderful time to get creative!!

3 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Very cute...a pin would be great, or even hanging on a chain...if it was small enough and you had two earrings would work as well!!!

Cheers

Unknown said...

Ok, I want to leave a comment about your new book, the cover looks great. I love North Light Books because they are so creative. I think it is great that you are giving back to others by telling your story about getting published. I am currently working on a book proposal for North Light Books. Wish me luck. Denise. You can find my new blog at reinventedobjects@blogspot.com

Kokopelli said...

How cute is that little guy!