Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Year's Reindeer

As I was breezing through "my pictures" I noticed this reindeer bead from last year and it is just way too cute not to bring back for a repeat post!!

This was actually run on 11/24/08 and appears I was getting ahead of the game and had the holiday spirit even before Thanksgiving!! :)

I guess there is nothing wrong with that...it would be nice to have the holiday spirit EVERY day of the year!! I sincerely try to do that every day when I step a foot out of bed, however, some days I am more successful than others.

After reading the post from last year, I think this would work great as a lapel pin. Possibly using a swarovski headpin through the loop which would be very simple. You could also attach this to a pin form and cover the form with red and green crystals. How fun!

I hope you are all having a great time this holiday season, especially when it comes to arts & crafts!! It is a wonderful time to get creative!!

4 comments:

Azure Islands Designs said...

Very cute...a pin would be great, or even hanging on a chain...if it was small enough and you had two earrings would work as well!!!

Cheers

Denise said...

Ok, I want to leave a comment about your new book, the cover looks great. I love North Light Books because they are so creative. I think it is great that you are giving back to others by telling your story about getting published. I am currently working on a book proposal for North Light Books. Wish me luck. Denise. You can find my new blog at reinventedobjects@blogspot.com

Kokopelli said...

How cute is that little guy!

Anonymous said...

Your Best luna gold Choice! last chaos money wow gold last chaos money withage of conan gold and aoc goldor link wow power level The World archlord gold Leading andKnight Online Noah come here wow leveling tks archlord gold hear wow power level or Aion kina or wedding dress designers