Monday, November 24, 2008

Too Early for Rudolph?


Hello! I know Thanksgiving is just a few days away, but I can't help jumping ahead just a tad to share this adorable charm with you. I have had it for a couple of years and used one as a dangle on a memory wire bracelet, but still have this one left. I am pretty sure the dark, dreary and cold weather probably has something to do with wanting to either head for warmer, sunnier places or at least the bright lights and cheerful songs of the holiday season.

I'd like to figure out a way to showcase this in a way that it stands out more than as just a dangle on a bracelet. I'm thinking of some kind of neck chain or colorful craft wire to weave into a choker and then use this as a cute choker dangle. I don't want it to be something you would be embarassed to wear, but something classy. Is that possible? Hmm... I'm going to have to think on that.

I hope you are all well and keeping warm!

No comments: