Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cool Black Metal Toggle Clasp w/Gems

Today's bead is technically a "finding", but certainly deserves its own post! It is first and foremost, "cool" and rather unique not only due to the color, but it is substantial in size AND if that's not enough, both pieces are covered in sparkles!!

I was surprised to find this on a quick trip to Joann's, but wasn't surprised to find that it is a Blue Moon product. The only description on the packaging is "metal clasp".

I believe the original price was $3.99, but I had a 40% off one regular priced item coupon AND a 10% off the entire order coupon which was good news because I bought one for myself as well as a fellow friend/beader.

For anyone else who is heading out to do some last minute holiday shopping, may the force be with you! :)

Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Nice. Happy Holidays.

Just A Tish said...

i just got an email from amazon, i will be receiving my book order dec 31st!!! YAY!!! i can't wait. i just had to share!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Nina said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! XO
Nina

capitolagirl said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome!!!d