Friday, January 1, 2010

Featured Designer: Eri Atteberry, Jewelry Making Professor

This week's featured designer is Eri Atteberry of the Jewelry Making Professor.

She has allowed me to share her site with you that includes many patterns and kits for sale as well as a number of fabulous and sparkly designs for free!

Eri is a native of Japan and has been making beaded jewelry for over 10 years. As she notes on her website, she currently lives in Pennsylvania and tries to balance her time between family and beads! :)

I have enjoyed reading about Eri and her passion for beading as well as her desire to share her knowledge and skills with others.

There is a special place in my heart for crystals and crystal pattern designs so I found it difficult to break away from looking at all the information and pieces available on this website!! :)

Just a few of my favorites are posted here.

I hope your new year is off to a wonderful and happy start!!

6 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

These designs are beautiful and so feminine!

Diana S said...

I love the designs and colors used! wonderful.

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Beautiful. I'm anxious to take a look at her website! Thanks for the comment. Happy New year to you, too!!

Azure Accessories said...

Very pretty work...I checked out her site...she has many great beading tutorials for sale!

All the best to you in the coming year Lisa!
Cheers
PS...for some reason the link to Eri's Atteberry's site doesn't work for me!

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks Heather! Link is working now! :)

kanishk said...

These designs are beautiful.

kobe beef