Saturday, January 23, 2010

This Week's Project: Egg Hunt Trio Bracelet

This week's project incorporates the new soft flex trios that I won recently along with the gorgeous silver plated clasp by Jill MacKay.

These colorful faceted beads have not yet been featured here, but I bought them last weekend at Joann, Etc. I wanted to make something that included all of these colors because they make me smile when I look at how they complement each other.

The other goal I set for making this bracelet was to only crimp the soft flex trios wire to the clasp, not within the bracelet itself. This is why I chose the criss cross pattern, so the beads would move slightly, but would have their own little section by themselves.

This was a fun one to make and I don't think it's too early to begin wearing a little bit of spring!!

I hope you are all having a GREAT weekend!! :)

12 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

Very fun and beautiful! Love all the colors:)That is a great clasp too!!!

Unknown said...

I love the use of all the different beads and it is so colorful. Great for spring.

Kokopelli said...

Eye candy and of course you can already wear spring! I'd play with that bracelet all the time, moving the beads back and forth.

Cathryn said...

That's clever how you did that! I love the spring colors and the clasp--the way you incorporated them shows off your talent in major portions! Thanks for sharing!

Chelester said...

Fun! I love it!

Azure Accessories said...

Great piece..I like the way you've used the colored wire with the multi colored beads...interesting clasp, every thing has spring feel to it!

Cheer

Unkn own said...

Just thought I would pop in to see what you were up to today. I love everything about this bracelet! The design to allow the beads to move and the colors are terrific!

Just A Tish said...

i agree about wearing spring - i am ready. this is wonderful! so happy and bright. i love it!

Cyndi L said...

I love those trios, Lisa. I'm finding that they inspire me to try all kinds of new things. Wonderful colors in your bracelet :-)

Tammy said...

With all this cool weather, we need some bright colors of spring!

Jeannie said...

It's never too early for spring. This bracelet makes me smile to. Love it.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! I'm finally back at my computer after CHA & Tucson. Can I show your design on my Soft Flex blog and link back to you? It is nice to hear that our wire is inspiring new and creative ideas. Yay!