Friday, January 8, 2010

Featured Designer: Catherinette Rings

I came across Catherinette Rings through twitter and every time I would visit their etsy site, I was in awe of the unique and professional quality of their work.

The "steampunk" style has always intrigued me and I enjoy studying the different pieces and parts as well as twists and turns!

Catherinette Rings etsy site features more than just rings. You can find the COOLEST EVER bracelets with an art deco flair, as well as necklaces and earrings.
I have really fallen for their art deco bracelets...WOW!!! If you have a few extra minutes, you will not regret taking a peek at their wonderfully unique designs!

As luck would have it I was visiting one of my favorite websites this week, The Beading Gem's Journal, and discovered she just posted an article about Catherinette Rings as well.
She has given me permission to link over to her story which is very informative and provides additional information and more pictures from this design team.

The Catherinette Rings design team consists of Catherine and Daniel of Quebec, Canada who can be found on the following sites.

Many thanks to the Catherinette Rings team for allowing me to share their designs! Enjoy!!
AND....have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Each one is so unique. I love wearing rings. Thank you for sharing the site with us!

In Beads and Happiness,
Suzann Sladcik Wilson

Kokopelli said...

OMG, their rings are gorgeous! Fantastic work!

Mikki said...

Those are awesome. I really admire the good wire wrappers, when I do it I think I get too complicated. Thanks for spotlighting them!

Charlene said...

The rings are just beautiful, love them!

AngelaWC Creative Gifts said...

I love the designs, they are very unique. Great work.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I love Catherinette's work! Her style so unique yet not so over the top that it is not wearable. Even a person that is not into the whole steampunk genre, would enjoy wearing her stuff!