Friday, January 22, 2010

Featured Designer: Cindy Lietz, The Polymer Clay Tutor

This week's featured designer is Cindy Lietz of The Polymer Clay Tutor website. I visit Cindy's website often and have learned so much from her, not only about polymer clay, but many other elements of jewelry making.

Cindy has a true "teacher" attitude. She receives so many comments and questions and is always there for everyone with answers, suggestions and encouragement! Not to mention her wonderfully creative beads and jewelry!!

On her site you will find numerous posts categorized in the list below. This is a very helpful table of contents feature on this website.

Thanks a million Cindy for allowing me share your work here, you are amazing! Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Thanks for featuring Cindy's site! Great tips on pc.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

You're welcome Lisa! Thank you for doing the feature, I really appreciate that! I love coming here to your site and seeing what you are showing each day. So inspiring!

Mikki said...

So, while I'm offline teaching myself to make polymer clay art beads you're busy writing about them. There's that brain connection again.
What's with these annoying spam posts? I've seen them on quite a few blogs lately, I wonder how we get rid of them.

Nauman Khalid said...

Thanks for featuring Cindy's site! Great tips on pc. Gadget News