Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blogger & Book Review Love!

It's Bead Blogger day and, as always, I am so excited to share what everyone has been up to over the last week!! I am also FULL of LOVE for all the wonderful people who have posted reviews of my book, "A Bead in Time".

Nobody pinch me please, I am floating around on a cloud!! If only I could harness all this happy energy, I bet I could at least run a few appliances and maybe even my laptop! :)

For lack of any other more exciting way to say it, THANKS A MILLION to:



AND NOW, I hope you will stick around and check out all the fun and hard work happening here:
Carmi's Art Life World Carmi has an easy idea to thank a sponsor.
Cindy Gimbrone aka The Lampwork Diva An Emily Dickinson poem describes Cindy's newest piece of jewelry.
Jean Campbell Jean reviews Kerry Bogert's wonderfully whimsical new wirework book, Totally Twisted.
Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Want to know what rubber duckies and Autism Awareness jewelry have to do with each other? Check Jean's site out!
Strands of Beads Melissa shows off a new earring design made from beautiful cubic zirconia from Artbeads.com
The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Andrew shares the new additions to his bead stash - goodies from Cindy Gimbrone, Diane Hawkey, and Nancy Schindler.
About.com Jewelry Making Catch up on the latest jewelry related podcasts. Tammy found some excellent ones for you to listen to.
Art Bead Scene Do You Rock? Here's your chance to show others that you do!
Jewelry & Beading How do you feel about using inexpensive materials in your designs? Chime in and let your voice be heard!
Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio Lorelei won some great lampwork beads and a chance to write a tutorial on how she used them.

1 comment:

Just A Tish said...

No, Thank you for having the heart and faith to take on such a project. The book is beautiful!