Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whimsical Recycling

I didn't want to disappoint and since I was on a whimsical roll, I wanted to find something unique, different and whimsical to share tonight!!!

Check out these recycled jewelry pieces!!

WOW! I love great ideas and all of these fall under that heading!!

Seriously!! How great are these?!

The simcard earrings are perfect, the ruffle-step-cake earrings and paper bead bracelet
are.....FABULOUSLY UNIQUE AND WHIMSICAL!!

The designer's etsy site is called "hippiekingdom"! Oh my goodness, that name alone brought tears of joy to my eyes!

I love that and I wish there was a hippie kingdom that I could actually get to and set down roots!!

Maybe it exists, here where Devi Chand created it, in India!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the paper bead bracelet. Such fun colors and interesting shapes.

Charlene said...

These pieces are so much fun. I love seeing how creative people are. Thanks for sharing this with us - it brought sunshine to a gray March day.