Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dental Bead

I hope you all get a kick out of this!!

Since I made a trip to the dentist for a filling yesterday, I was curious about whether there were tooth beads out there. OF COURSE, I think there is a bead for every occassion :)

Check these out! I loved the one with the toothbrush.

It appears some of these fit the Pandora bracelet and are
suggested as dentist or hygienist gifts. Cute idea
and hey, there should really be a bead for every occasion!

Hope you are having a great week so far!! :)

9 comments:

Francy said...

those are such cute beads!

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

I love those tooth beads. Seriously would've worn them when I was a Dental Hygienist.
Peace,
Donna

Patricia JL said...

LOL! That first one is so cute!

Shirley said...

Oh, that so cracks me up! So glad of these funny posts, cause I just finished my bead soup hopping, and my brain is on overload! Thanks for sharing. I might have to get one of these for my dentist.

Samual said...

I appreciate you for posting such a great Blog. You must avoid certain varieties of food, if you wish to cure your tonsil stones . These include things like alcohol and dairy products.

MCW Beads & More said...

Interesting!

Sharon said...

You make me laugh to this kind of beads but hopefully it will be out on the market. Just see mine here jewelry making

jewelry making kits said...

I'm impressed since it is possible to make some beads like thisone.:)

Doris Pender said...

I like one with the toothbrush, too! You can actually make dental bead accessories for your kids after every dental appointment. I'm sure they'll love it! =)