Thursday, March 10, 2011

Final Sweepstakes

One more day, YAY!! For me, it's more than just a weekend coming up, IT'S A WEEK OFF!

Wow! I am patting myself on the back for requesting the time off!! I have an opportunity to stick around close to home and spend lots of time with my Mom who is coming home from Florida to pick up my niece for her spring break the following week.

It's going to work out perfectly so we will have time to just lounge around, craft, laugh, eat, drink, be lazy and maybe visit the new Hobby Lobby! I am blessed in so many ways!! :)

I wanted to use tonight's post to mention there is less than a week before Artbeads.com announces the winner of their ROAD TO TUCSON SWEEPSTAKES!!

The prize package includes round trip airfare for two to Tucson, Arizona to attend the Gem, Mineral and fossil showcase, 3 nights hotel accommodations and classes with renowned beading instructors. DON'T MISS OUT on the opportunity to enter. It is SO EASY!! Entries are accepted through March 16th!

Until tomorrow, here's some extra sparkliness! :)

4 comments:

Anindita Basu said...

Thank you. I'll check them out.

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Sounds like you have an absolutely wonderful week coming up! Enjoy!

Shirley said...

Ummm, lot of mom time, what could be better? Enjoy!

Almost Precious said...

We all need a little time off every now and then. You deserve, enjoy. :)