Friday, March 25, 2011

Featured Designer: Heather of Blissful Garden Beads

When I clicked on Heather's Blog, Blissful Garden Beads, I felt like I had entered an english garden!

Wow, she has really perfected a "feeling" in her beads!

The flowers made me so happy and then I saw the bird houses! Aww, so cute!!

Heather is from Vancouver, Washington (US) and her profile reads:

"I am a self taught lampwork artist living in Vancouver, WA. I have been lampworking since August 2000 and love it. My work tends to be filled with flowers.

Every so often I try to get away from the flowers, but the flowers just make me happy."

I LOVE it when people find something that just makes them happy and they are smart enough to keep doing it!! :)

Considering we had to pull our winter coats back out this week, the dream of happy summery gardens helped me to feel the warmth again! Even if it was from the heat of my laptop!

Thanks so much for that Heather and for allowing me to share your work here tonight!!!

If you love these, wait till you check out her Artfire shop, WOW!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are amazing!

Blissful Garden Beads said...

Thank you so much for featuring my beads!

Almost Precious said...

Had to check out her Artfire shop as I can't pass up an opportunity to look at beads. All I can say is they look delicious, so pretty and sweet. Makes me think of bonbons. :)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

These are simply divine! I love the birdhouse beads. The weird thing is, it just so happens I have some polymer clay birdhouse beads in the oven right now that I am making as samples for a tutorial. Have a totally different look. Heather's are very pretty with the flowers on them. Such beautiful work!