Sunday, March 27, 2011

This Week's Project: Leftover Bead Bracelet

I forced myself to make a few minutes today for beading! I don't mean to let on that I had so much going on I had to squeeze it in... I really mean, I made time within my resting/relaxation time today :)

I had a handful of these 12mm swarovski pearls left from the Crystally & Pearl Winter Artbeads.com project I made, so I was able to quickly connect these pieces using jump rings and a magnetic clasp.

Yay! I LOVE a simple project!!

I'm looking forward to wearing this tomorrow and enjoying the sparkle!

I wish you all a great new week with a little bit of creativity thrown in for good measure!

6 comments:

Patricia JL said...

I've never been a big fan of pearl beads. They just don't click with me on a creative level. I like the flower bead though. ^^

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh, make time to bead? LOL, I have to make time to do anything else. LOL, seriously my husband is ready to kill me. I love the bracelet and the pearls! Pearls are so classy, very Jackie-O! Love it!

somethingunique said...

Hi Lisa,no better way to relax in my book than with beads & you did a lovely job at that.ttfn L :)

Almost Precious said...

Pearls so timeless, always in fashion ! Love the bracelet and the precious touch of the sparkling flower bead really makes it standout. Love it !!!

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Lisa...This is so cool and elegant! Very nice! One question, I have lost one bracelet and a customer had one fall off, too, using the magnetic clasps. We were traveling and mine unknowingly came unclasped in a parking lot of a grocery store in Santa Fe, NM! If anyone found a cute bracelet with dyed orange stone beads at the Albertson's on the south end of town....it's mine!

Seriously, I no longer string beads on beading wire for bracelets (might break too easily) and I use toggle clasps for them. Instead of stringing them, I make bead components as you did with the pearls and connect with either jump rings or split rings (stronger than jump rings).

Pretty Things said...

PRETTY!