Saturday, January 10, 2009

Simple Memory Wire Bracelet


This week's bracelet is the one I referenced a few days ago. As I had imagined, it is very sweet and simple. This would be a nice bracelet for young girls. In fact, young beaders could make a slew of them for all their friends at a very minimal cost! Using their friend's favorite colors or school colors would add a nice touch.

I usually know I like something I have made if I put it on and keep it on for a while. If I take it right off, that's a good indicator it doesn't meet my expectations. I'm happily wearing this one and think I'll make a few more for friends. I have some rectangular stones that would make great focal beads too. I posted one quite a while ago and have a bag of them in a variety of browns, black and cream colors.

I hope everyone is keeping warm and toasty this fine wintery weekend! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Carole said...

That's pretty and might work for a bead I bought today.

I have yet to work with memory wire.