Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wire Sculpted Ear Pins


Hello! I wanted to share these gorgeous 14k gold filled "ear pins" with you because they are fascinating to me. I've worked with many types of wire before, but nothing as intricate and fancy as these!

You put this in your ear from the bottom up so the intricate wire work goes up the outer edge of your ear and the long "pin" goes up the back of the ear to secure it. See what I mean?...Fascinating!

These earrings are handcrafted and sold by "Dave's Jewelry & Crafts", currently out of Arcadia, Florida. If you are interested in learning more or making a purchase, you can contact Dave at D.Kohlmeier@yahoo.com. I'd love to learn this technique in person, especially if it requires a trip to Florida!

"Thank you" to Dave & Shelly for allowing me to share these today. It's always a lot of fun to see what others are doing in their little corner of the world!

Enjoy!

No comments: