Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last of the Clearance

Another 99 cent package of beads from Michael's....

I bought these at regular price in the summer and made quite a few bracelets with them. I know I posted one of the black ones as a bracelet of the week, but I never posted the "crazy" link bracelet I made for myself with quite a few of these black circular beads. I used large silver jump rings to connect the black circles and then dangled lots of other clear and black circles from them.

If it wasn't so cold out, I'd run out to the car and get it. I'm not sure how it ended up out there... I will add the photo to this post tomorrow as an example of a little bit over the top bracelet made with these circles. I love wearing it, but it does have a life of its own and wants to get involved in everything you do or touch. That's sort of half the fun of wearing it, hearing it bang into things!

Have a good one!

No comments: