Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happiness is: Sunshine and Dolphins


Hi there! Right off the bat, I must tell you I just couldn't help it! I promise I'll redeem myself tomorrow! I believe it was in the thirties today and things are starting to melt!! The sky was pretty bright and for a brief moment, made me think of the beach.

I once made a sparkly bracelet by wire wrapping 4mm crystal bicones in pastels as dangles on a silver chain. I added one tiny little dolphin charm to dangle from lots of crystals. I loved it and wore it so much that the clasp broke. I was so glad I realized it and fixed it right up. I wore it for two summers, retired it and moved on. Sometimes you just know when it's time for a change.

I hope wherever you are, the weather is a little bit warmer! Take care! If you are feeling the winter doldrums, maybe it's time to get out the sunshine, dolphin and palm tree charms and wire up a sparkly warm day!

No comments: