Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheerful Button Bracelet


Hello! This week's bracelet is made using some of the most cheerful little buttons I've ever seen. The colors are great and I love how the silver connectors contrast with them. The designer of this bracelet is a blogging friend, Nancy, of "Never Enough Time".

As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to share it with you and she kindly agreed to allow me to do that. In addition to being such a great bracelet, it was created as part of a worldwide initiative that provides an opportunity for fellow arts & crafts bloggers to get to know each other. It is called "One World, One Heart". There are now 785 crafters participating. Considering this is a one-woman show, this is very impressive.

I hope you are all having a nice weekend and getting a little crafting in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lisa! I'm glad you like it - I think it's a really fun bracelet.

IzzyGumbo said...

this bracelet is adorable! And I think it's way cool that you showed off your friends design! Awesome promoting and wonderful blog! Have a great Sunday.
Susan.
http://perfectlytwistedjewelry.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a fun bracelet--I love the mix of colors! Bet you enjoyed putting this one together. Jewelry with a smile! Teri
Twitter: Teri_B
http://SandTCreations.artfire.com
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Carole said...

I've got some similar buttons that I purchased locally. Great bright colors. I've always been fond of button bracelets and even have a couple of tutorials, but have yet to make one.