Sunday, January 18, 2009

Onion Bagel Bead


I'm not sure why I always see food in beads, it just happens! All you need is a little cream cheese to go along with this one.

This is a nice round bead that is large enough to place at least a 4mm or 6mm faceted round inside for a little shiny sparkle. Black would look nice with a black round in between each "bagel" as well. Or, if you want to go down the "bagel" path. You could place a nice white or cream colored flat round bead inside to represent the cream cheese!

If you like the look of the open circle, using headpins as I did with yesterday's lifesaver bracelet would work too. The only limitations are the ones we set in our minds!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry!

Carole said...

Gorgeous color!