Friday, January 9, 2009

Blue Sky and Flowers


This week's earrings are made with a large round metal bead that resembles a gorgeous blue sky with sweet summery flowers. If only we were experiencing the sights and sounds of summer....

I previously posted the metal bead and the flower shaped metal bead caps and they happened to catch my eye tonight in the bead box. I've been listening to the Time/Life compilation of 1960's and 1970's songs and have gotten a little stuck on "California Dreaming" by the Mamas and the Papas.

If you ever see a bead like this with a blue sky and palm tree, please let me know!!!

Thanks a million!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Really lovely artwork; it reminds me of the sky I'm looking at through my picture window right now!

The best to you and this blog. I look forward to dropping by again soon!