Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swarovski Bead Fun


Hello! This week's necklace is made from the Artbeads.com bead I posted about last week. This swarovski crystal bead frame creates a princess-like effect. I ended up using 4mm aquamarine crystals and some 6mm comet argent crystals, in addition to the 8mm aquamarine crystal in the bead frame and some decorative chain.

I wasn't sure a bright silver chain would look nice with this necklace, but I thought the decorative quality matched the details in the bead frame nicely. I hope you will let me know what you think!!

Just in case this has given you the urge to bead, here are a couple links of interest!

Beading supplies
Swarovski Crystal Beads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I really like how you used this connector to make a wonderful focal with the light blue crystals. I love light blue in the spring, this is a classic design your customer can keep in her collection for years and it will look just as chic year after year. Teri Twitter: Teri_B
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress
http://sandtcreations.etsy.com