Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wintry vs. Islandy

We are approaching the weekend very quickly, yay!! I can't wait to share this week's featured designer tomorrow...seriously beachy jewelry made by a designer who lives a couple miles from the beach in the beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands...mmmm...

Until then, here we are back in Ohio expecting a bit of snow tonight. I am jumping ahead a little because I can't help it, but as part of the Artbeads.com blogger program, I have just selected some beads for making a WINTER project!

Today's bead is one of the items I selected, it just reminded me of the sparkly winter we've been having!!

I've never used a half-moon swarovski spacer before, so I can't wait to get started on this! More will come on that next week.

Stay warm everyone and if that's not an option, stop by tomorrow for a little bit of Islandy fun!

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

You can send US your snow if'n you don't want it. :D I haven't had a chance to work with the half-moon spacers yet--but hopefully soon. :D

flyingbeader said...

I wanna see what you do with them too. I've never gotten any of these because I have no idea where/what to use them with.

Have fun in the snow...I will (NOT!)

dot