Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sunshiny Memories

It was actually a fairly sunny day here even though it stayed in the 20 degree zone. The sky was a gorgeous blue and the sun was extra bright as it reflected off the snow.

If only there was warmth and a little green, that would be heavenly! I guess patience is the key to that.

In the mean time, I received a great response to yesterday's shout out for examples of sunny jewelry from our friend at Kokopelli Designs! Isn't this PERFECT!!

Thank you Dagi so much for sharing!!

This piece reminded me of using the sunburst swarovski prism along with the "watermelon crawl" mix of bicones.
VERY sparkly and sunny! Hopefully all these thoughts of sunny days will bring another one tomorrow!!
Please keep sharing your creations and I'll get them posted! (abeadaday@sbcglobal.net)

4 comments:

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

Lisa, I finally got your book today. It's awesome. I belong to a beading club and I'm going to take it next time I go. We have 40 new members who could really learn a lot from this book. I like the funky finds chapter.
Great book.

Kokopelli said...

Lisa, thank you so much for sharing my Sun Necklace!! This watermelon mix somehow says "Florida" to me, maybe because I always think of flamingis when I hear Florida. I love this sunburst prisma. So sparkly!

Cathryn said...

Both necklaces make me think of balmy summer days! I'm warmer already!

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Oh, the sparkling light makes me smile! Like snow diamonds but a lot warmer,
Peace,
Donna