Thursday, January 20, 2011

Polymer Clay Stamping!

I have had such a great time playing with these Impress Art metal stamps, I wanted to metntion the comment that was left by our blogging friend, Davinia, from Australia.

She mentioned earlier in the week that metal stamps can easily be used in polymer clay designs!!! It seems like such a simple idea!!

I can't wait until the weekend to start working on that!! Bring on the free time!! :)

In the mean time, I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has tried this before!!
By the way, for anyone headed to the Tuscon Bead Show, PJTool & Supply will be introducing some BRAND NEW stamp designs AND giving away 9,000 individual stamps!!

From what I have been told, they will be unveiling a new line of design stamps at To Bead True Blue and the Tucson Bead Shows. They have 50 new designs from family stick figures to animals to sports and more.

Here is the exciting part… to promote the unveiling they will be giving out 9,000 ImpressArt design stamps (a $10.00 value per stamp) to registered attendees!

They will also be unveiling 2 new exciting fonts at the show that people are going to love. If you plan on attending the show you should definitely stop by. Their booth numbers are GF195,GF196.

WOW!!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I have been doing this, Lisa. Stamping the letters in polymer clay. I will be unveiling my new line of pendants/charms very soon! Make sure to wipe off all the goopity-goop off the stamps as it will stain the clay. Some of my stamps have been beaten down by the hammering (like S and E) so their impression is a bit light. If you press hard enough to get a good deep impression, then you might notice the halo of the stamp edge. I don't like that very much, but someone told me they liked it in my pendants as it gave them a rustic touch. Let me know how it goes! I would love to see what you do.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

Lisa, thanks for the info about the Tucson bead show. We are going down for 3 days and taking some classes. The PJTOOL place looks interesting.

I bought the new Walnut Hollow stamp kit and I love it. I make picture frames and use them to stamp in the clay. The kit has a little holder to put the letters in so they line up perfectly. It also has some nice cutters in it.