Monday, January 10, 2011

Focusing on Swarovski Pacific Opal

I've decided to focus on the swarovski pacific opal tonight...from what the meteorologists are saying, it's possible we'll be getting more snow tomorrow...

So, rather than dwell on snow, I've decided to dwell on swarovski pacific opals. Isn't that SO MUCH BETTER!?

Any of you here in Ohio or in this part of the country, feel free to focus with me!

I can feel the sunshine and hear the waves now...how about you?

Have a great evening! Warm and sunny...

8 comments:

Cathryn said...

This is one of my most favorites of all Swarovski colors. Since we're sitting at below zero in temperatures, this made me feel a tad bit warmer and more relaxed!

Kokopelli said...

Yes, what a great color! I have some bicones of that color and they are so beautiful! BTW, here the weather is sunny and almost springlike. Too early for me! I still want snow!

Types of jewelry boxes said...

Wow, that's wonderful.I too love that color which is so admiring.Many people nowadays prefer such Swarovski crystals for wedding and engagement too.Really a lovely one.

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Wow, Pacific Opal, reminds me of Bermuda! Feeling warmer, at least in spirit.

My son is counting on a Snow Day tomorrow! In western Mass, weather people are scaring everyone again.

I am floating on warm, crystal blue water and soaking up the sun with you! Isn't imagination wonderful?!

Maryanne said...

I love Pacific Opal! I used in a bracelet with the new Tila beads and it really is a great color!

d'Olivia said...

I'll need a big bagful of those beads to warm me up! :-) We are supposed to get our storm here tonight. I'm already sick of snow, but I've got a lot of projects to finish anyway.

Melissa Joy said...

Yes, that is an absolutely great color!
Cold and snowing again today here in Michigan. Thanks for the warm thoughts on this cold day!

Lacey said...

Cold and snowing here in central KY too!! The bead truly does look tropical. Makes me want spring to hurry up and get here soon!! Have a great day!