Friday, January 7, 2011

Chandelier Jewelry Designs

After this week's shout out for jewelry made with chandelier pieces or prisms, our friend Sheryl of the Babbling Beader blog responded by sharing the attached photos. How COOL!

What a fun way to design using these glamorous pieces! She runs a little bead/jewelry shop inside an antique mall so she said that has given her plenty of opportunities to work with vintage items in her work.

Nice!!

According to Sheryl, the peach and blue pieces are currently for sale in a local art gallery, but the pink one is available on her etsy site.

As always Sheryl, thanks for sharing!! :)

5 comments:

steufel said...

awesome!

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Wow! Those are really pretty!

coolmoon said...

Thanks again, Lisa for featuring me and my work. I've blogged my thanks over on my blog - www.babblebead.blogspot.com
I really do appreciate the shouts!

Pretty Things said...

PRETTY! REALLY like those!

Unknown said...

very very nice