Monday, January 24, 2011

Looking for Ideas!

Hi everyone! I am looking for some advice on a project. I hope that you will take a minute to leave a suggestion if you have a second!

I am working on creating a "goal card" based on the fact that some of the most successful people consistently carry their goals somewhere on their person or with them in some way every day.

Instead of laminating paper, I am making my goal card out of shrinky dinks! I have mentioned shrinky dink jewelry that I have made here and thought that would be a simple way to create a a 2x2 or 3x3 inch "card" that I can carry with me.

Now, here's where I need your input! There might be occassions when I will clip it to a lanyard, but for the most part I would like to carry it similar to a key chain, but not with other keys. I know I want BLING and was thinking about possibly something like this picture, but haven't really decided on anything.

I hope that makes enough sense and hope you will share any inspiration that comes to you! If you would like to know how to make a shrinky dink goal card, I'm happy to share that too! :)

I also know I don't want to buy a ready-made product and would like to put something together myself, but am open to using components like these above.

THANKS SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Carol | Jewelry Hang Tags said...

I think you need a very portable and stylish goal card. Something you can carry and hang everywhere. You may consider a print material like hang tag. They are cheaper to print and very handy. You can customize them based on your preference too.

HS with Him said...

Ok, now I'm gonna have to go see what jewelry hang tags are...:)
I was on Lori Anderson's blog, Pretty Things, and saw a great pendant she made and it had a rivet in the corner. If I'm understanding correctly, this will be like a credit card, just with goals printed on it?? I would love to make one too.
Shirley