Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Focusing on Sunny Beaches

After yesterday's post of the swarovski pacific opal, it looks like we aren't the only ones in the middle of cold, snowy days.

I thought it was a lot of fun to band together and take a few moments to think about the beautiful ocean and today, on sunny beaches!

So here we go guys....ahh! Warm and toasty, there's nothing like the warmth and brightness of the sun on your face.

These charms are adorable! I've always thought about doing an entire bracelet with sunny, beachy charms along with gorgeous crystals representing the sun, sky, water and sand...mmm!

If you have made something like that before, I'd love to share it here. Just send me an email! (abeadaday@sbcglobal.net)

Thanks for playing along and STAY WARM! :)

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

The only thing I can think of is my Sun Necklace from the Planet Series. That thing just makes me happy looking at it. Off to send a pic.

flyingbeader said...

WArm....ahhh...I'm going to wear my Napali Maiden today to remember the warm beaches of Kauai

Dawn Doucette said...

Mmmmm, sunshine, tropics, beaches... ahhh, Lisa I'm with you! I'd love some warmth and beach weather right about now! Hope you're staying warm!

{Hugs!}