Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trip to Tuscon for NEXT YEAR!

If you are interested in winning a trip to Tuscon, Arizona for 3 nights to attend the 2012 Gem, Mineral and Fossil Showcase, check this out!

MANY of you are probably heading to Tuscon this week for the 2011 show, but if you weren't able to make that happen, this could be the answer for next time! Someone's gotta win!

Thanks to Artbeads.com for such a wonderful prize! GOOD LUCK!! :)

By the way, the winner will also attend classes with well-known beading instructors and have access to the biggest shows. Spend 3 fun-filled days in Tucson surrounded by gems, minerals, fossils, beads and other bead lovers! What could be more fabulous!

This sweepstakes is open to US and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec ) age 18 and up. Entry deadline is March 16, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. For more information: click here.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

I'm so there for entry! Thanks for posting this! I've always wanted to go to this Bead & Gem Faire that's not far from my home!

Pretty Things said...

I SO want to go. I will really, really, have to same some cash! I do, however, have a couch to crash on!