Thursday, January 6, 2011

Swarovski Prisms

Have you ever used prisms in your jewelry pieces?

I used the sunburst prism in a necklace once and it was so over the top, I loved it!! I wore it to the grocery store on a couple of big outings and then decided it really deserved to be loved by an owner who would do it justice and really take it places!

I was just looking through the swarovski catalog and found these very cool looking prism drops!! I would LOVE to have a few of these to play with.

If you have ever used beads like this, please let me know. I'd love to share your experiences and/or designs here!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I've never used them, but I often plot on "stealing" the chandelier at the Chinese restaurant here in town!! All those pretty shiny sparkly crystals....I'd be in heaven!!! Taking it apart would also feed my destructive streak!!

Unknown said...

Lol @Lacey - I've taken to taking apart old pieces of jewellery just recently, it's good fun!

Those do look like fabulously sparkly beads :)

Laura
x