Saturday, October 10, 2009

This Week's Project: Last Minute Necklace

This week's project is a quick last minute necklace to go with the amber bracelets I posted recently.


I made the earrings right after the bracelets, but I made the necklace today since I have been wearing one that doesn't really match the other pieces.


There aren't a lot of beads on this necklace, but it is perfect for me! I wanted something that could be nicely framed inside the collar of a blouse, so this worked just fine.


This is the cool thing about knowing how to make jewelry! You can usually make something in less than 30 minutes that can not only make a great impact on an outfit, but on your attitude as well!!


Hope you are all having a great weekend!! :)

4 comments:

ohdawno said...

Gorgeous! Those colors go so well with copper, too.

Unless you told them, no one would imagine this was whipped up in so little time, either.

TesoriTrovati said...

That is last minute?! That is really a beautiful piece, infinitely wearable. Enjoy the day! Erin

Azure Accessories said...

See...that is a ME necklace...love the colors and the style!!!

Cheers

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I agree! It is very satisfying to whip together a great looking piece of jewelry in a matter of a few minutes that is custom designed for yourself. I find that especially true when you've also made the beads yourself. Beautiful necklace! It is a nice and simple design that looks very wearable but still has a lot of drama!