Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pretty Pile of Beads

What a pretty pile of beads! For today, I added in the 3mm crystal golden shadow and silver shade beads from Rings & Things to this grouping of beads showcased throughout the week. They are so sparkly and adorable.

So, I leave you to ponder what to do with these as I do the same. Don't forget about the chain from a couple days ago too. I think that will need to be part of this piece as well.

I am looking forward to the Rings & Things bead show and can't wait to share the experience with all of you!

I've always thought it would be cool if customers at bead shows or stores could pick up a webcam as they shopped and narrate what they see and talk about their selections as it is broadcast online. Wouldn't that be fun?!

Have a good one!!

2 comments:

ohdawno said...

I've been remiss in leaving comments lately, although I do read every post via my GoogleReader.

I just got a new Flip video camera & I'll be going to the next R&T show...maybe I'll do that video!

Azure Accessories said...

Gorgeous components, I know you will come up with something wonderful!!

Would love to attend an R&T show some day...
Cheers