Thursday, October 22, 2009

Butter-minty Goodness

It's been a while since I've had buttermints, but I have not forgotten their smooth and yummy goodness! They are so soft and melt in your mouth....

I was just wondering why you always find mints and nuts where there is cake an punch...hmm, I'm curious now. I've done my fair share of setting up for cake and punch parties!! Sometimes during times of early retirement buy outs, there are multiple retirement parties on the same day. That's a lot of mints and nuts!!

I thought these sweet, creamy yellow pearls were very reminiscent of the buttery-minty candies. Okay, I might have to break down and get some this weekend! I'll skip the cake and punch though. :)

In the mean time, I better quit thinking about sweets and get my beads out!!

Have a great evening!

4 comments:

TheBeadedCarpet.blogspot.com said...

I just finished a new project with these pearls...they are yummy (GMTA). I'm keeping the design under wraps as I took your advice and started working on a book. Geez...how hard is it to keep something you're excited about a secret? How'd you do it Lisa?

Just A Tish said...

now you have me hanker'n for buttermints!!

i have just recently started using pearls. these are lovely, and warm, and inviting. they will great in any design

flyingbeader said...

No fair LIsa...I just woke up, am hungry & see those luscious minty pearls. Now I have to find some too.

The Beading Gem said...

I love pearls but never looked at them in that way before! They are even more delicious if you think of them as candy!