Friday, October 30, 2009

Featured Designer: The Waters Edge

Wow! That was all I could think of when I came across this bracelet on the Etsy site of "The Waters Edge".

The name of the site alone was a good indicator that I was going to see some awesome things here! I was RIGHT!! :)

Most of the pieces on the Waters Edge etsy site are inspired by lakes, rivers, basins...how wonderful and what a perfect name to describe her work!
I had just recently mentioned that some people evolve into creating a definitive style in their jewelry pieces and Waters Edge is a perfect example of that. Her Etsy site reads:

"...thewatersedge features leather, stone and silver wrap bracelets that can be worn alone or layered. Most bracelets feature a handmade (by me), fine silver button..."

Every piece is fabulous and I have to admit it took me quite a while to narrow down which pieces to show you here.

If you have a minute, I encourage you to check out all of the great work on this site.
Thanks a bunch to the Waters Edge for allowing me to showcase her wonderful work here today!! :) I am in awe!!

Yay, it's the weekend, have a great evening!!

6 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

Those are fabulous bracelets! Thanks for sharing!

AngelaWC Creative Gifts said...

I love the colors, very unique designs. Love working with leather.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely job Lisa! I am truly flattered by your kind words. The bracelets you selected for your blog are excellent choices and reflective of my work. I appreciate this opportunity.
Thank you so much for featuring me.
Robin
thewatersedge on Etsy

Mikki said...

Those are gorgeous. You have the eye, Lisa. I love the fusion of bead weaving and leather.

Azure Accessories said...

Great bracelets...the artists must be a very earthy/beachy type person...

Cheers

The Beading Gem said...

Just lovely. Simply lovely. I'm off to check out her store.