Monday, October 26, 2009

Edgy Rectangular Chain Links

I just love this ultra hip chain! In reality, I highly doubt that it is metal of any kind because it is so lightweight. I'll have to get a magnet out!

Regardless of its non-magnetic qualities, I love the idea of doubling or tripling the chain to create a fabulous cuff-like bracelet that you could hang so many things from!

You could also use several strands as channels for running beaded strands in between. What do you think?

It definitely has more of a rebellious or industrial type vibe which is great for those days when you need a little extra attitude!! This chain came from either Michael's or Joann's, I just can't remember which.

Hope you are having a great week so far!! Take care!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I have an ever-growing collection of chain. I pick it up at flea markets, antique stores, even hardware stores. I love layering it. And I like the color of this, it looks sort of brushed. Nice find Lisa!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Azure Accessories said...

Great chain...it would be perfect for hanging a HUGE pendant of some kind from...or a a spacer in a long necklace...so much this jould be used for!

Doesn't matter if is isn't metal, I always make sure I make it known though...in fact a metal chain that size would be rather heavy!!!

Cheers