Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shades of Blue

The color blue always makes me sigh in a good way! No matter what the shade, it seems to evoke a feeling for me.

These two very different vintage beads from Artbeads.com both give off their own blue aura.

The flower is so cheerful and kitschy while the blue drop bead is a gorgeous sky blue making me feel like I'm relaxing on a summer vacation!


Both of these beads will become part of my vintage charm bracelet, I can't wait to get started!!

I am HOPING to have something to share on Saturday!

Have a great evening! Catch you all tomorrow :)


2 comments:

Mark Spencer said...

Blue is also my 2nd favorite color next to red. The beads are nice and hope you'll post where you will attach it.

Anonymous said...

I love the blue in the flower beads very pretty! I feel the same way about green!