Friday, May 20, 2011

Featured Designer: Genea Crivello-Knable

Yay, we made it!!! I can't wait to get this weekend rolling!

Our first order of happy business is the Featured Designer!!!

Genea Crivello-Knable creates some of the happiest beads I've seen! I also had to share this pair of earrings she created because they are so fabulous!

I can't stop looking at them and studying them to figure out all the different pieces and parts that went into this design.

Genea's website profile reads: "Genea Beads specializes in the creation of handmade lampwork glass beads and finished jewelry. Each glass bead is made on an oxygen and propane torch and then put into a kiln to anneal.

When the beads have finished their annealing cycle they are cleaned and masterfully assembled into breath taking pieces of art to be worn and enjoyed for years to come."

I love that and would have to agree, they are breathtaking!

I am so glad to have "met" Genea, her gorgeous beads and wonderful creations!

You can see more of Genea's work on her blog and Etsy site.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks so much for your kind words and posting about my work on your blog :)

xo Genea

Anonymous said...

Congrats Genea! Well deserved! You're beads are awesome!

Almost Precious said...

Pretty ! And I love the blues and greens, so refreshing, especially with the hot, muggy days of summer fast approaching.