Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet Fruitiness

Look what I found at Ms. Bijoux Beads!


I was just thinking it has taken me almost 5 weeks to give up other sweet snacks besides fruit, I should celebrate by making a fruit bracelet!

I have a few lemon beads, but I don't eat lemons. I have a few limes too, but I haven't been eating limes!

So, I went on a search to find some new ones. I LOVE that there are a couple of coffee beans in this mix too!

I have been mostly eating bananas, apples, grapes, strawberries and pears. Of course, the sweetest ones of the bunch! By the way, did you know fruit on Weight Watchers is now FREE?! I know!

The thing is, they say as much fruit as you NEED is free. In my case, the amount of fruit I need isn't always based on my stomach, but is also based on what my brain is saying. Maybe that will take another 5 weeks to adjust. For now, yay fruit.

I am thinking this looks pretty cute as is, I might use a small crystal in between each bead, but otherwise I like this look. :) Okay, now I'm thinking about fruit dangles....

6 comments:

Mina said...

Nice

flyingbeader said...

Fantastic. Yes, I have heard that about WW. Makes me think even more about joining.

TeriB said...

I've made cha-cha bracelets with these. We call them our Carmen Miranda beads!

Teri
http://borntobewornjewelry.wordpress.com

Danielle said...

My daughter just bought the last 3 strands of these exact beads yesterday at our local (but not really) bead shop that is unfortunately closing. They are so fun!

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Fun bracelet. Best of luck with Weight Watchers; it's a great program! Peace, Donna

iserve pharmacy said...

I love that necklace! where do you get it ?