Monday, October 17, 2011

Pearly Goodness

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts about incorporating the connector piece in yesterday's post into a bracelet using irregular pearls left over from this necklace I made a couple years ago.

Looking at jewelry made even a few months ago is an interesting reflection.

As I move forward in life I am always amazed at how much change occurs sometimes by the day!

If you think you are this particular person one day and expect to the be exact same person the next, I have a little newsflash for you, it's not possible!

AND, that is the good news! If we are changing, we are constantly adapting, evolving and hopefully striving.

I made a special piece of jewelry tonight that is very unique to the moment I made it.

I wonder what I will think when I post it here tomorrow... We'll see very soon!

Have a good one! :)

8 comments:

Skye said...

Hmmm Depending on the type of chain, I think you could get some really different, really beautiful results. Are you thinking of just using the pearls for random dangles? Or were you thinking more along the lines of a rosary link? Perhaps both? you'd said a triple strand bracelet.... so a center strand done in rosary links with the pearls, then plain chain on the two outside strands with a couple dangles maybe? Also depends on how fancy the chain is :)

Pearl and Pebble said...

Those were really pretty connectors and I am probably lucky to be "house bound" these days because I would have run right over to Michaels to find me some! Do you have enough pearls to make an all pearl necklace/bracelet using the connector as a clasp? This is a pretty necklace btw!

KayzKreationz said...

Was looking for your Virtual Book review. Will check back later.

LindaK said...

I just became a follower. I love the Key to the Universe bracelet you made for today's painting with fire book tour.

Shel said...

Oh, I think that might look pretty cool!

I like this necklace, too - the key really adds some charm to it! And of course, it has beautiful pearls!!

I think the idea someone left w/the all pearl necklace/bracelet using the connector as a clasp or focal would be really cool looking.

Gift Ideas said...

Definitely like every other women I also have a fond fascination for pearls.They look charming when matched with a delicate dress.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

This is a great piece Lisa! I agree that we are constantly changing every day. Exposure to new inspirations and ideas, meeting new people and learning new things is what changes us. If you are not changing, you are not growing... If you're not growing, you are dieing. I think I'd rather change! :-)

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks everyone! Cindy: beautifully stated, thank you! :)