Sunday, October 30, 2011

Featured Designer: Yarona Jewelry Design

For those of you who thought I was over my recent druzy obsession, I just fell off the wagon!!

Through Twitter I just found this Etsy shop, Yarona Jewelry Design. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THESE!

There is an entire page and probabaly more of these gorgeous and sparkly druzy rings. WOW! Just looking at them makes me feel like I went to a druzy mine and hit the mother lode!!

How amazing! I encourage you to visit and appreciate the beauty of nature and the artist who really knows how to showcase these treasures!

Thanks Yarona! I'm seriously drooling now! Your work is just fabulous!

4 comments:

Sarah Sequins said...

Maybe I'm a druzy enabler, but... is there really a reason to get over a druzy obsession? ;)

Beautiful jewelry!

DVArtist said...

WOOOOWWWW what a shop. I agree throw that wagon away and stay on the druzy obsession.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisa Crone said...

Yay, love it, thanks for the encouragement, I must say I agree! I'm obsessed!

Yarona said...

There is just something about druzies! Thank you for checking out my shop!