Thursday, October 6, 2011

Celebrating with Dancing Skeletons!

This is my final skeletal post!

I couldn't end this Halloween/Day of the dead obsession without
sharing these with you!

These are Tierra Cast charms from www.Rings-things.com. They are called the senor and senorita dancing charms.

As mentioned in yesterday's post, these charms are inspired by the El Dia de los Muertos celebration in Mexico.

It is held to honor those who have departed.

That's actually very nice once you get past the skeletons! :)

I hope you enjoy these and get a little bit of a chuckle out of them. I know I have!

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Too cool!

DVArtist said...

Rings n Things always has the coolest items. Thanks for sharing all of the Day of the Dead Items.
Stop by my blog for another book giveaway.
Nicole/Beadwright

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

really tooo cool nice work

xlpharmacy.com said...

They are quite simple but it is the magic that those things have. but I would buy one of my and another for my girlfriend.