Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweet CZ

There was something familiar about the color of yesterday's sparkly druzy. It took a little searching before I remembered...

Last summer I used a bunch of these cool light amethyst CZ's in a vacation bracelet project. Now I just have to find the bracelet and decide if I want to re-purpose the pieces!

That's the beauty of making jewelry, especially when you use fabulous crystals and CZ's. Just disassemble, shine them up and make something new!

In fact, maybe I should order the druzy and use these amethyst CZ's as either a companion piece or as an accent within the same piece...Hmm, any thoughts on that? I know, I was supposed to stop buying...

While this color sort of reminds me of summer, I'm thinking that with a few warm complementary colors, it would be great for fall too! :)

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Definatley a great color for fall can't wait to see what you come up with. Please come by my blog for a Maggie Meister book giveaway.
Nicole/Beadwright

xlpharmacy reviews said...

Looks beautiful, the color is just mind-blowing.