Sunday, October 9, 2011

Featured Designer: Marcia of Amth13

You might remember this week's featured designer from last Monday's Halloween post, Marcia of Amth13!

Her Vampire Empress Long Dangle Earrings with Ruby Crystal & Onyx captured my attention because they had such great style. I could feel the sophistication of them as well as the playful, "vampiry" nature. Very cool!

After looking through Marcia's Etsy site and Blog, I was so glad when she agreed to allow me to share more of her unique style with you.

It's not easy to pick just a couple of her designs, so I hope you'll go check it out for yourself. First of all, I know we can all relate to a fellow jewelry making addict! Her Etsy profile reads:

"I am a mum to 2 beautiful daughters and I've trained in design. I've gained a serious addiction to jewellery making and enjoy vintage and altered art. I'm also a big fan of crystals and nature."

Her Etsy site is described as, "Unique Vintage Fashion Jewels, including steampunk, Gothic, Art Nouveau and Bohemian Styles. All Handmade in the UK using gemstones and unique vintage finds."

LOVE IT ALL!

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Thanks for your introduction. I do like her work very much. I agree playful sophistication.
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, I so love the description playful sophistication, going to be pinching that one.

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

i like your work so nice of u great work

xlpharmacy.com said...

She has some great designs but I was looking for something more simple for my girlfriend. She is really into those things.